- Clinically certified member of SAC (Speech-Language and Audiology Canada, national association)
- Licensed as a Registered Audiologist and Hearing Instrument Practitioner with CSHHPBC (College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC)
- Member of BCASLPA (BC Association of Speech/Language Pathologists and Audiologists)
- Member of AAA (American Academy of Audiology)/awarded title of Academy Scholar by AAA
- Experience in both hospital and private settings since 1987
- Owner/provider of Burnaby Hearing Centre since 1992
PCC in the Appointment
Those who earn the Person-Centered Care badge have a thorough understanding of the the Calgary-Cambridge guide and the Four Habits model. Most importantly, they understand what it means to adopt a holistic approach to hearing care, and how to communicate with patients in a person-centered manner.