You have booked an appointment with the Burnaby Hearing Centre on:
Please consider bringing a family member or friend for both support and perspective on your hearing needs. If they are unable to attend, the audiologist finds it helpful if they can complete the Hearing Impairment Impact Questionnaire on this link https://www.burnabyhearingcentre.com/appointment-preparation/
In preparation for your appointment, please review these important notes:
- Be sure your ears are not plugged with wax / there is an extra $150 fee if the audiologist must remove wax prior to testing.
- Parking in Kingsway Plaza costs $3.00 for 2 hours – please bring your stub for reimbursement
- Arrive 15 minutes in advance of your appointment to allow for check-in.
- If service fees apply, we accept Cash, Debit, Credit (Cheques not accepted) / we do not bill MSP using your Care Card.
- New clients covered by WSBC/WCB or VAC please bring authorization letter and/or claim number to appointment.
Our address is:
(Corner of Nelson and Bennett)
Hear it all again, Starting Here